A Music Together® Class is:
- A Community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!!!