A Violin for Preschoolers Class is:
- A sharing of songs, simple violin techniques and pieces, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful non-performance-oriented setting.
- A developmental time in which the famous Suzuki triangle (child-parent-teacher) of support is strengthened to allow the full expression of the child’s ability over the coming decade.
- A new set of song material every four months, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- Each child moving at their own pace while enjoying the support and inspiration of other students and their families.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week.